Terex Franna AT-20
The 20t Franna is the industry leader in the pick and carry sector. With no rival even close, it sets high standards in its flexability and levels of service to the industry. It is the cornerstone of any general hire fleet.
- 20 Tonne at 1.4m Radius.
- 1.60 Tonne at 15.8m Radius.
- Max Hook Height 17m.
- Fall Block (4 Parts) capacity 16.8 Tonne.
- Single Line 4.2 Tonne.
- Max Load Capacity 35t
- Telescopic Boom 30m
- Max Hoist Height 44m
- Max Radius 40m
The LTM 1030-2.1 mobile crane, which was launched in 1997 with the name LTM 1030/2, was the first mobile crane in the world to feature data bus transfer technology. This innovative technology enabled the 2-axle crane to achieve major enhancements in terms of the functionality and reliability of mobile cranes. On the basis of this crane, the LTM 1030-2.1 has undergone a series of revisions and now represents the state of the art of mobile crane technology. Well over 2500 of these 2-axle cranes have been built. That makes it the best-selling mobile crane in the world and the most successful crane model in the history of all-terrain mobile cranes.
The GROVE GMK 5130-2 is a successor of GMK 5130-1. The 5130-2 is much the same crane, the difference is in new design of the driver’s cab. The idea of GMK 5130-1 came up after a huge success of GMK 5100, well known as a super stable and strong crane in its class. The 5130-1/-2 shares similar chassis dimensions with the 5100 but offers a longer boom and more counterweight.
This GMK 5130-2 is built with the philosophy of “Maxi – Taxi Crane”. This crane can carry more counterweight and more equipment when it is in the taxi configuration (12 t per axle) than any of its competitors.
- Bi-fold swingaway, 11/18 m – with hydraulic offset and luffing under load 0° – 40°.
- Lattice extension, 26/32 m – includes 8m and 6m fixed non-off-settable sections.
- 3,6 m integrated 3 sheave heavy duty jib, max. 43 t.
- 12,9 m to 60,0 m, six section TWIN-LOCK boom. Maximum tip height: 63,0 m.
- 4 hydraulically telescoping beams with vertical cylinders and outrigger pads with 5 width settings.
- All wheels with independent hydro pneumatic suspension and hydraulic lockout. Longitudinal and transverse level control with automatic on-highway levelling system. Range +170 mm/-130 mm.